PLEASE READOk, many people keep trying to submit deviations to the adoptables folder. PLEASE, submit to the CORRECT folder. I have to keep denying deviations because they are going in the adoptables folder.
Again, PLEASE CHANGE THE FOLDER WHEN YOU ARE SUBMITTING A DEVIATION.
SubmittingI have noticed that some people keep submitting deviations to the adoptables, bases lineart and designs, and icons folders that don't belong there. I have had to change those folders so that I can approve of what deviations go here. PLEASE submit to the right folders guys. If you don't know how, here is how.
1. Go to the gallery, click on the folder, and then click the plus sign in the top right corner
2. Go to the gallery, click the plus in the top right corner, then click the grey button at the top of the submission form. All the folders will appear and then you may choose the one you need.
If your deviations have been declined and you don't know why, its probably because you submitted it to the wrong folder. Submit it to the right one, and it will be approved.
Folders?I was wondering, are the folders working? Everyone should be able to submit to all the folders, and I keep finding deviations in the featured/wrong folder. If they aren't working, please tell me (they should be working though )
Good NewsWell, I just noticed I was randomly made the Founder. So, I changed the settings so everyone can submit art. It is automatically approved, and you can submit as many deviations as you want. Just make sure its in the right folder (I have made more for specific types of deviations).
Stuff You Should Know About
1. Please submit to the right folder. If it isn't submitted to the right one, it will get removed and you will have to submit it again.
2. Deviations with mature content are allowed, but if it goes against the pornography rules it will be removed.
3. If a folder fills up or you feel like we need another one, please tell me
4. No making fun of other deviants and deviations.
5. NO ART THEFT! Tracing, using a ref (and not linking to original), and taking something off another website is art theft! Any deviations that are stolen will be removed. ALSO, if a member of the group is stealing art, please tell me.
Now, SUBMIT ALL YOUR ART!! XD
More Art?Hi guys! Im a new Contributor to the group, and I noticed we only have 5 members. Could some of you invite your friends to the group, or at least tell them about it? It would be great if we could have more members. Also, if anyone has some art that they would like to submit to a group, submit it here. Well, thats all. Have a great day everyone
*and Im trying to figure out if I can change the gallery settings so everyone can submit art. The owner of the group doesnt use their account anymore, so i sent a note to their new one.
ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ˢᵘᵇᵐᶤᵗ ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃʳᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ
A new member writes:I am the photographer and principal photo editor for *aegiandyad. I seek constantly for the beauty in the mundane or even ugly reality that is the largely urban environment we live in. But we love gardens, are Friends of Kew who can visit this world heritage site any time we like, and spend a lot of time in the two or three best parks and gardens near where we live. This group's intent seems to be t0 remind deviants that art should be beautiful, as well as expressive, meaningful, individual, innovative and all the other things dear to the modern artits' hearts.
However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Isadore Ducasse, the self-styled Compte de Lautreamont, insisted that there was beauty in the chance meeting of an umbrella and a sewing machine on an operating table! J,G.Ballard's fiction illustrates his notion that 'Mind is a state of landscape', and where others see beauty he sees psychological danger and even terror. Marcel Duchamp literally attempted to take the piss out of Fr
Watchers Raffle #3: Win fullbody + baby chibiHello lovelies, *^*/
I feel really good these days because I graduated recently from college and this past Jan 4th marked my 4th DA anniversary, so I'm going to make this a special raffle. Read this journal carefully, there's few changes from my previous raffles.
This raffle is open to new and old watchers:
1) Fullbody prize (which cost +$50 as a commission) for old watchers (those who were watching me before this journal was posted):
2) Baby chibi prize for new watchers (those who watched me after this journal was posted):
1. Fav this journal.
2. Make a journal about this raffle with a link.
3. Leave a comment here including:
references of 1-3 characters you would like me to draw (I will choose one)a link to your journal.state whether you are a new or old watcher.
Raffle ends on February 7th.
Winner will be chosen using Random.com
Prize of the p
Watercolor Chibi Raffle woooooh another raffle! > v<
I really love this style so far and I want to continue it <3
* There will be two winners total
* Single chibis only! (no couples)
* Winners will be chosen at random through random.org
- - -
How to Enter
* Fave this journal and comment = 1 entry
Extra Entries (Total- 13 extra tickets!)
*Make a journal/poll and link it back to me <3 = 1 entry
* + Watch ( new watchers only! Please do not watch me only for this raffle!) = 1 entry
* Subscribe to my Youtube Channel = 1 entry
* Support me on Patreon ! = 5 entries
* Support my Indiegogo Campaign = 5 entries
- - -
300 Points Giveaway!Right now I don't need my points and I just want to help other deviants
There will be 3 winners :
1st place : 150 points
2nd place : 100 points
3rd place : 50 points
How to enter:
Fav this Journal
Advertise this giveaway with a journal and post the link here.
I'm gonna use this to choose the winners - http://www.randomizer.org/
The winners will be chosen on February 6th!
I wish you luck!
'Fairy Tale' ContestFairy Tale
BestestFriendContest Group ENTRIES
Bestest Friend (DreamingAutumn) and I are back with another contest!
This contest's theme is 'Fairy Tale'! What does that mean? Well, why don't you just ruminate, whilst I illuminate the possibilities...
Simply put, you write something related to "fairy tale", that could be ANYTHING. Want to write your own fairy tale? Go for it! Want to modernize or rewrite the ending for an existing tale, do it! You can even incorporate another element into it. Maybe it's a cross between Sci-Fi and Fantasy or a Mystery and Fantasy tale! Or do some combination, how about a Snow White Sci-Fi where she is the one kissing the prince awake? The possibilities are endle
MYO Eyapi Contest!:iconEyapi:
To celebrate that I finally made a group for the Eyapi species and some proper species info for them I have decided to hold a MYO (make your own) contest where you design your own Eyapi and have the chance to keep it for free!
- You must be a member of the group to enter
- Only common and uncommon traits are allowed
- You may post as many entries as you'd like but you can only win with one of your entries
- Entries must be submitted to the MYO Eyapi Contest folder in this group
- Entries can be digital or traditional
- Any accessories are allowed
- The Eyapi can be in any color
- Eyapis can have any hairstyle! c:
- The fur on their tails can have any length. So a common short tail can have fur that goes down to the ground
- The fur on their bodies can also grow long. Which mean that they can for example have fluffy legs or fur on their backs
- Read the species info before you enter
If you have any questions feel free to ask
Equi-Canine 2015Running: 1 February 2015 - 15 March 2015
Event Type: mixed (HARPG/DARPG) - Effort Show
Classes: horses- Halter, Dressage, Pleasure, Equitation, Skijoring, Flat Racing, Combined Liberty
[dogs- Combined Liberty, Obedience, Conformation, Skijoring]
SPRING EQUI-CANINE SHOW 2015
Hi! Heather Morganson here! The staff and I at Sunrise Valley International would like to welcome you to the first ever SVI Equi-Canine Show — 5 days of combined equine and canine classes in one show! Some of the classes will be standard types like halter, dressage and dog conformation. Others will be just for fun, like combined canine/equine "beauty contests" and "musical freestyle". Most of the show will take place at our Minnesota location, but due to facility restrictions, horse races will be held concurrently at our facility in England. This show will be
Valentine's Day Art Challenge!Valentine's day is just a couple weeks away, and to celebrate that GetWatchers is hosting another art challenge around the theme of love!
Your art must be new - submitted after the 31st of January.
Your art may be of any medium you choose (literature, photography, digital, etc etc)
In the description of your deviation, you must write: "This is my submission to the GetWatchers Valentine's Day Art Challenge."
Your entry should be inspired somehow by Valentine's Day (Love, loneliness, hope, relationships, soulmates, loss, happiness)
Please link us to your entry by leaving a comment on this journal.
The winners will receive:
1st place: 3month Premium Membership on DeviantART, or the equivalent amount of points 636 .
2nd place: 200
3rd place: 200
15th of February, 00:01 PST.
This is a quick art challenge that we want you guys to have fun with. We will be taking into account the short deadline, while judging all entries.
DD Commenting and Feedback Challenge! Win Prizes!Daily Deviations Week
As you might know, the Community Volunteer run Daily Deviation week started today! To honor that, we have a special challenge for you to partake in. Announcing:
Daily Deviation Commenting and Feedback Challenge
What does this mean?!?
We would like to challenge you to go and give feedback on Daily Deviations that have been showcased to members recently. Daily Deviations are an incredible feature, and an important part of what makes it so incredible is the feedback given by YOU the community! Daily Deviations wouldn't mean much if there were no comments on the deviations featured! In this challenge we are both encouraging you to go and look at all the Daily Deviations that have been featured lately, but we are also challenging your critiquing skills!
Rules and guidelines:
You should give feedback to a minimum of 10 Daily Deviations to qualify.You will need to comment here with a link to every comment y
== Contest: Draw Eyegirl, Get Points and More ==EDIT: check out the entries so far at the bottom of this journal!
Hey guys. I have recently made a very major decision to start a Patreon in the hopes of starting a webcomic based on the adventures of my nervous lil eyeball, Eyegirl: https://www.patreon.com/porto881
So, to promote the page and do some fun stuff and all that jazz, in addition to my 500 watcher givaway, I will be hosting a little drawing contest.
1. Draw Eyegirl and 1 other character from the main cast [see below for more details].
-Be creative! As long as the 2 characters are the focal point it will be accepted. You may also draw more than 2 characters.
2. Post a link to my Patreon somewhere in the description of the drawing: https://www.patreon.com/porto881
3. Put [Eyegirl Contest] somewhere in the title
4. Visual art only please! I'm not comfortable criticizing literature (sorry)
5. Your entry will be judged by myself, my boyfriend, and a group of other artists.